Yeah !!! PROMOS ARE OVER !!!

Yup...promos are over!...the strange thing is tt after all this anticipation...it's almost like anti-climax...i guess it still doesn't feel like its over...but nonetheless i'm very happy, it's such a relief. Well, although it's over it's still frightening to wait for the results. Anw, I'm not worried abt tt now coz i've done my part...and God will do the rest. Overall, i think i did ok...enough to get promoted...or at least i hope. Gonna play, play, play now...b4 i have to think abt A level chinese and pw.
This morning, i actually woke up from a horrible nightmare...don't know why but i dreamed tt i was like trapped in a shopping mall or something and suddenly all the lights went out...pretty creepy. I guess perhaps i had that kind of a feeling...tt caused me to dream abt such a thing. Then, strangely the next thing tt came to my mind was out of the blue...i suddenly thought abt the time not the long ago probably a month ago when i could not find the classroom we were having lessons in for econs coz the venue had changed...nobody told me abt it and no one answered when i used my phone to call my classmates...of course i wasn't alone...but i just didn't know where the class was when everyone had gone to the class already. I guess, this was somehow related coz it was this same feeling of being forgotten and trapped as in my nightmare. This nightmare actually kind of affected me in a profound way...it made me think differently for a several hours so luckly my chem paper today was in the afternoon if not i don't think i'd b ready to take it. Thank God. I think after today, thinking abt my whole promos i think i did ok except for my geog paper and today was quite good coz i think my chem paper was ok. So i'll stop blogging now want to play!...i guess there some stuff more i'd like to blog abt but tts it for now...phew

Comments

Popular Posts