Happiness

Well, the blog post below on the 19th of October was my feelings on the day the results came back. I think from there i've learned stuff and have moved on, i guess each day we grow and now i've began to see a different perspective of things. I guess two main things taught me alot. First, the message during chapel ytd and secondly, the passage in the chinese exercises that is in prep for A level chinese. The two things taught me greatly about happiness and being optimistic. Many incidents occurred that were obstacles for me to be happy and positive this week and last week. First, when i went to LT4 my classmates weyi, mark and Engloong helped me down at first but at the end of the lecture i had no help. I do appreciate their effort to help me at first but i feel it does show something, the fact that they didn't help me back up. Next, at home there were a couple of problems. Finally, i'm ever more confused about everything. Surprisingly, this time when the problems came, i told myself to be positive and i made it through feeling gd still. The message in chapel, well, wasn't really the cure but it was my strong determination to be positive and God's grace but the message served as a catalyst.
However, what my chinese teacher said today had a stronger impact on me. He went through this passage on happiness. And, wat struck me was the statment tt, sometimes we overlook happiness but the things like family, friends and having a goal in life though simple things are forms of happiness too, that we often overlook. Then, the problem is that i'm having trouble in all these areas. Still, i guess i would say i'm fortunate, maybe?

Comments

Popular Posts