I've been busy studying for term exams all week! In fact, the exams officially start next Monday and i've still got much study to do. It's all going to be over in the blink of an eye so i guess i'll just have to hang in there. Still, I've been really frustrated and worried about the exams all week...though it's true that if i have put in my best effort God will do the rest. However, what's been troubling me is that i spent most of the holiday studying unlike most others who have been having fun and relaxing more than i have i would say...And even though i've studied for such a long period of time i feel as if i haven't done enough coz nothing seems to have sunk into my head. I just hope that i will make good of the remaining time i have before the exams and do well for the exams(pass).

Anyway, this week there were however a few occasions that i took a break off my studies. I watched two rented DVD's and went to watch Fantastic 4 The Silver Surfer with my mum, sis and older brother.The movies were indeed enjoyable to watch. But, really though my mind is still firmly fixed on my exams for the moment and haven't really been able to really enjoy myself i guess. Nonetheless, it was a good escape from studying.

Today, i went to school for chem extra lesson and the journey to school was unpleasant as there was heavy traffic, so i got to school only just on time. 11 people turned up and i must say the lesson was useful...though i realised how much more i needed to study. And boring as it sounds the rest of the day was just study!..haha.

Yea so that's been the same old story this whole month STUDY!!!....

Comments

Popular Posts