This weekend was quite good...just that i felt that i'm not working hard enough with the term exams just two weeks away.I think i really need to step up a notch in terms of my revision..i'm seriously behind time and need to catch up alot on my studies if i'm to do well for my term exams.The prospect of the term exams really scares me especially because there's still so much left to study and in such little time!!!BUT i must work hard with determination and GOD will do the rest...With this knowledge i shall not worry but make sure i put my heart and soul into my work and i'm sure i will be rewarded..after all we reap what we sow.

Anyway, Saturday morning, I woke up at around 9:10am...was really tired actually...almost had to be dragged out of bed(haha...in fact i actually can't get out of bed myself...u know what i mean).After that, i had maths tuition at 10:00 sharp.Actually i thought my lesson was really fruitful but we actually only did one topic.U know strangely i always feel that i get more out of my maths tuition then just academically.Of course, the bad part is that i always frustrate my tuition teacher(Joe) with my terrible maths...haha.Anw felt that lesson was very productive for me at least.After that i took a rest, had lunch and spent some time on computer.By the time i did all that it was about 4:00pm and i took a shower...and prepared to go to my cousin's house for dinner.Actually had pizza and pasta for both lunch and dinner but it was nice.My older brother, younger brother, my cousin and I took a long time to finally get the playstation 2 FIFA07 to load and we played it the whole time we were there...Me and my older brother Vs my younger brother and my cousin...And out of a large number of matches that we played, my brother and i only managed 1 miserable win...sigh.Oh...and they were saying like all sorts of nonsense throughtout.AND...a funny thing happened while we were playing...suddenly while playing i felt something move over my foot...and immediately i jumped to the conclusion that it was a bug and said ah! there's a bug on my foot and guess what i realised that it was the wire from my brother's controller or his foot and not realising the consequences of what i would say...i said that oh its just my brother's foot.LOL!I just implied that my brother is a bug!But it was by accident and did not feel great about it.In fact the whole way home he continued to "BUG" me over that incident by re-enacting the scene with me being the one at the other end this time...haha.So that was hilarious.

Today, it was church in the morning and we were slightly late.The worship was good and the message was about being a shining light...and....Anw then we had youth worship after that and the study today was on the book of Mark...and it was good and even had some funny moments...haha.After that, my sister was supposed to go for tuition but the teacher forgot to tell her that she had gone overseas and so my sister who had eaten a pie while on the way...had to join us for lunch at Swensens!...but on a slightly full stomach.I was really happy that i finally got sort of what i was hoping for for a while...a family outing to have lunch!The food was good and we cracked a few jokes and had lots of ice-cream...really quite fun.Then when i got home watched Extreme Make-over Home Edition...its actuallly quite touching.

yup so thats what happened over the weekend... :)

Comments

Popular Posts