Yesterday, i had to go to school for extra Geography lesson. I got ready to go to school by 9:30 and my mum drove me to school. However, on the way to school my mum took a wrong turn which meant a longer ride to school. As we got closer to school, knowing that i was going to get there slightly past 10am which was the starting time for the lesson i called weiyi to find out the location of the lesson in case the class had already gone to the venue. He said that he didn't know where the lesson was and was at the void deck or something. I wasn't actually really that late. In fact, when my mum drove in through the school gate, i saw May walking in. When i got out of the car, i went to see where she was heading and then i saw Grace together with her, followed by LiTing and Gladys. Just when they were trying to figure out where to go, weiyi came along. At this point, i went to the toilet as they went looking for our teacher. By the time i got out, the only person i saw left was Gladys who received a message from LiTing or someone and told me it was at Rm3.14. While walking towards the room Stephanie came running from behind and we went for class. I was lucky that Gladys told me where to go if not i would not have known where to go. Thus, there were only seven people who came including me.The lesson was quite useful and our teacher gave us some study tips too. He even cracked some jokes...haha.

After that, my mum came to pick me and sent me home and we actually bought food home for lunch. With just a short while to rest it was soon time for maths tuition again. The lesson as usual was good and in fact my teacher was especially nice that day...haha. At the end of the lesson, Joe told me that i did not have to pay him! I was shocked and said nvm lah. Then he said barter trade.Hrm...so i said huh what barter trade you i did not give you anything. When he came out of the toilet i realised that he had my phone in his pocket...lol.Anyway, he returned it and left with the tuition fees...haha. The rest of the day i continued to study.

Well, today, i had to go to school again from 10 to 12pm for a pw meeting with my group.When i got there the same way as the day before, the first person i saw was Eng Loong and we found a table and sat at the table while waiting for the rest. I called LiTing and she came down from the library. Eng Loong tried calling Mark and LiTing tried to get Amanda.To my horror, Mark said that he had training and after Eng Loong had finished talking to Mark and blaming him for not coming, LiTing called Mark to give him a second "scolding".To make matters worst Amanda said she was only coming down.After that while waiting we chatted and i told them what i needed to.It had been a while already 10:45 roughly and i got Liting to give Amanda another call and this time to compound all my misery, Amanda had not even left yet and there was no point for her to rush down because we had to leave soon and Amanda would take a long time to get to school.We were furious about it but had no choice and just chatted about all kinds of stuff until 12pm. We had wasted all our time and effort because of two irresponsible members of our group!Again, when i got home i went back to studying. This was mainly what i had done over the past few days...

Comments

Popular Posts