Ah....My Life's Really Boring

My blog is really such a bore and so is my life now. Well, it's because i've just been trying to study hard and haven't even had time to think about anything else other than my studies or do anything that's exciting. At this moment, i really haven't had any inspirations of what to write on my blog except to update the blog with my daily happenings which is just like studying and, the TV and computer breaks in between. There really isn't anything interesting to write about but i really am trying my best to continue to write about interesting stuff or some of my thoughts which are like all over the place right now. I guess it has something to do with studying, because it kind of does not allow me to like feel or have thoughts about stuff. What i mean is like right now i don't even know how i'm feeling or how to feel and i've been quite apathetic to everything, like i'm not really bothering about anything and am just concentrating hard on studying. I'm just filling my head with too much information from the notes that i've been studying and that's all my head's got space for at this point. This is clearly not at all living life! Really, what i think is that studying is meaningless because it's all just for passing examinations. Of course, i know it's important but it seriously does not matter at the end of the day, it just allows one to find a good job which is meaningful only then. It's just a necessary part of life i guess and i guess also only when we really get to use what we learn then it is meaningful. I'll just have to bear with it and i can do less of this mundane stuff once the examinations are over. Actually, it will be quite a number more years before it will really be over. I guess, i'll be busy studying then...still got so much to study. Hopefully, i'll come up with something interesting to blog about soon...haha. Hrm...and I think it's quite clear why i been so caught up with the living life to the fullest thought coz really my life's so boring!

Anyway, the past few days, there was at least one thing that i did which was something i don't usually do. Yesterday night, i only slept at like midnight...as my mum was looking for some chess games on the internet for my younger brother who's playing in the ASEAN chess tournament in thailand at the moment....and didn't chase us to sleep...haha.... anw...ah really hope he'll do really well(FIRST PLACE!) despite having one lost after the third round...which i'm quite confident he will. Anw, I was like watching a movie on youtube with my sis...lol....the perfect man....coz like my sis suddenly had the urge to watch a hilary duff movie i guess. At the same time, my sis was helping me type on msn...lol....in fact at some parts it even became almost like my sis was the one chatting with the people on msn....haha. In fact, it was none more so than in my convo with Anum...lol. In between, my sis also played some lame games online. The show is not that bad actually, in fact i like shows like that....they kind of inspire me...haha...but this show's not really for guys i would think. Another funny thing last night was that when my sis was typing to our cousin using my msn account, he did not believe that it was my sis typing and thought it was my older brother who twice before took the keyboard from me and started spamming my cousin's msn using my account...lol. That's all i guess.

Comments

Popular Posts