Today, i got up at about 9am. After washing up, i skipped breakfast actually and like went to read a classmate's blog...lol. I then decided to create my own blog...which i said i would for a while actually...and once my blog was created i tried to fix the settings and then add the cbox to my template...which like took up my whole morning would u believe! What a waste of time...i bet it would have taken a short amount of time for anyone else to create their blogs...And so by the time i got off the computer it was like 11:45 and i watched tv for an hour and had lunch. I tried again to edit my blog's template after that and actually wasted my time coz i didn't even know was i was doing...lol. To make things worst when my older brother wanted to play FIFA07 with me...my disc just would not load up...sigh...Realising that i could have spent my time much more wisely i tried to look through my GP file(coz according to my study timetable 4 the holidays i was suppose to be practising compre)and since i didn't feel like doing so...so i read my file instead and like i studied an hour...rested a bit(tv)...and went back to looking through past assignments...and then i took a shower...yup thats wat i did 2day....the end to a disappointingly unproductive day.

Comments

Popular Posts