A Truly New 2010...

First of all, Happy New Year everyone!!! Yea, it’s unbelievable but 2009 has just gone by so swiftly and has given way to the New Year 2010 already. I must say that last year was an interesting year for me, things may not have gone to plan but the way last year went was amazing, I actually did many things I wanted to do, experienced new things and learnt a lot. However, as much as I was upbeat about the prospects of 2009 at the beginning of last year, I in fact have greater reason to believe that this New Year is going to be great and not just live up to my positive expectations for the year but to surpass that. I truly have reason to be so upbeat about this New Year and that is coz of all the exciting new experiences I’ll be having this year.

So now, here’s what I can expect from this New Year of 2010...and resolutions too...

Definitely, this New Year will bring me much closer to living my life to the fullest as I fulfil my dream in doing product design in poly and also as I’ll be meeting new people in the process. I know for the others they probably had this last year be it university or the army, but for me I’m glad to say that I had what they didn’t last year a gap year, to really take a break and do the stuff they want. And, now it’s my turn to get to learn new things and meet new people. Basically, the New Year of 2010 will literally be new for me, coz there’s so much I’m going to experience this year that I’ve never had.

And, in terms of my other interests and activities, I’m going to continue my singing lessons, keep playing and improving my chess, resume my exercise, i.e. swimming. There will be many opportunities for me to pursue these things this year even though I’ll be busier with school and stuff. And, I probably might work on posting some demos on internet of my singing this year. I will also maybe work on my web design and try to set up my online shop again. And, I’m very sure I will go out and do more stuff with friends this year. I’m sure I will have that more events in my life that I’ve complained for a long time to be missing in my life, like just having more fun activities in my life. I mean, I hope that will work out as I try to improve myself socially. I may also take part in more activities with some of the associations too.

Also, in terms of my walk with God, in response to the call to be a living sacrifice for God as was the message in Church this first Sunday of the year perhaps I can serve in the Church and continue to live in worshipfulness to God. And, as a person, I believe that with the things I have learnt, I will be a better person, and I will still continue to learn and improve. It is also my resolution to be a better person in terms of my personal life and in dealing with other people.
Finally, in this New Year I look forward to our family being more united despite the fact that not all of us will be back at home. And, also there is anticipation that we will have a holiday at the end of the year. And, of course there is also so much to expect in the country this New Year like the opening of universal studios here.

There’s so much more to mention that haven’t come to mind yet but this New Year is definitely looking to be a great year for me and one that is packed with excitement and new experiences for me. I may not have celebrated the New Year in any special way but I know this year is going to be special. Everything seems to look to be good this year but of course there will also be bad times which although may be few and far between, will continue to shape me into a better person. This is the year for me to live my dreams and live life to the fullest. So, I can’t tell you how joyful I am to start this New Year. I just really thank God for what I know He will do for me this year and may all glory be to God. This is truly going to be a new 2010 and I can’t wait for the New Year to kick in... (=

Comments

Popular Posts