I Forgot What I Wanted to Say...

I really have not much to say about last week except for a few things i did and just how i’ve been feeling in good shape spiritually again right now. But, there was something else i wanted to say which i forgot about from last week...i wrote some of my thoughts down in my handphone but my handphone got spoilt and i can’t view it anymore. Basically, last week i blog on Wednesday so therefore, my blog post shall just be limited to Thursday to Sunday of last week. So anw, i achieved a few milestones last week, well i’ve stopped swimming for 1 and a half years and finally made some progress in retraining myself to swim although i’m still far from being able to swim again since i still can’t come up to breath myself and i’m barely moving, i finished my new testament bible reading plan and have started the old testament reading plan alr, i got my wheelchair fixed finally although my leg gets a little painful and i of course appeared in the Today newspaper on Friday. And, on Sunday went to watch transformers 2: revenge of the fallen with my family.

Ok since i don’t have much time so here is a quick summary of my thoughts about last week. In essence i was feeling pretty emotional, like wishing for all the same stuff that i used to like friends and living life to the fullest, especially looking at what others i know have been spending their time, doing lots of fun and fulfilling stuff, and alr getting geared up to start uni when here i am stuck at home mostly and completely not knowing where my future lies. In truth, i have been busier recently but not with the stuff i want, like right now i just blog, msn, facebook, read the bible and swim everyday and occasionally play computer and always watch TV. And, of course as mentioned above went out for one movie and run a few errands, like fix my wheelchair. And, ok i try to practise for my chess tournament. And, I’m missing all the ones i used to love, feeling so uninvited and unrequited. I mean like feeling so left out.

Anw, to other stuff, i’ve been waiting for so long to use the lyrics of you are so faithful in my blog coz that seems to define my life, like in the midst of the storms...and in my last post i said about how the Lord has delivered my almost completely from the storms i’m facing right now with my Asean Para Games spot and new laptop and stuff, but u know it would be amazing when the Lord completely delivers me as it would show just how faithful the Lord truly is for even from my darkest moments He has delivered me. And, for a long time i was with such strong faith that no matter what the circumstances i was joyful, no matter how bad. But then, this year and end of last year, i sort of lost it a little as the problems began to come again and i was discouraged. But, for the past 1 to 2 months i’ve been back to those spiritual heights again. And, last week, when my mum was feeling a little depressed, i felt God speak through as i said stuff about hope in suffering such as how the Lord sometimes overwhelms us with stuff to let us realise that we can’t do it all on our own that we really need God, and truly what problem is greater than the glory we will receive with Christ in the end and to know that in Christ we are saved. And, in fact right now in youth we are covering about suffering and future glory from Romans 8, how appropriate. And recently, i think thru all my experiences i’ve becoming strengthened in my faith again, and last week i just felt like i was becoming a better person and i just felt just like the process of sanctification working in me. And i really felt close to god and inspired and passionate knowing that it’s so great to have Christ.

And, anw the sermon on Sunday was about God’s word, sort of reminded me that reading the bible as i have is not just a matter of reading and believing but also memorizing and mediating on it. On a side note, i realised something amazing my classmate’s favourite quote that was flashed in the presentation showing the night of worship at Passion AC 2008 that a life lived to the fullest is a life lived for God was actually from my very own words.

Lastly, i just want to say that i really do feel and notice that the youths these are having their moral values eroded. Just look at how wild youths are these days, youths club, party, play poker cards, dress inappropriately, there is even promiscuity and many are addicted to computer games the internet and are way too materialistic. There is also increasing numbers of youth crime. I can’t say for certain that if i was fully mobile i’d not be drawn into worldly things, but i do believe that i certainly believe that these things are wrong and i would never club and do the stuff many do these days. I think the thing that catches my attention most is how so many youths these days would go club. I think many would say that the is nothing wrong with it, but look what clubbing is associated with, one may say its just a place to meet friends and hang out. But, seriously, who are we kidding, it can be at any other place right. Clubs are where people drink alcohol, dance wildly and engage in mindless activities. Ok granted, not every place is like that and going there doesn’t mean doing these things. How beneficial is it to meet at such places? The bible teaches us to do not what is permissible but what is beneficial, pure and good. I feel like these youths are lost and with no direction. So my point is just that there is moral degradation in our youths today. Like everything seems to be playing out just the way it is in dramas on TV these days, just look the reality series, which started off as Laguna beach to Newport harbour , the hills and now to the city. And, really i forgot my point of saying all this, i just know i was disturbed by the social condition of youths today and i wanna to know that placed in the same situation i’d choose the right path...

So anw that ends this post, i have absolutely no idea what this post is for seriously when i forgot what i wanted to truly say anw...sigh

Comments

Popular Posts