God's Grace and Mercy...All I Want Is Friends...B'day & more...

I realise now that perhaps it was because of how surreal it was, finishing my A Levels, and like how amazing and unbelievable to finally complete formal education, that I was fully able to enjoy the moment but I think I’m now feeling it and it feels great, like no more studying and everything. Of course, now there are other things in life to worry about, like how bored I’m getting from these holidays and stuff. Nonetheless, I’m feeling super happy and inspired, even if I wish I could go out with friends which I dun know, I mean, I haven’t been a close friend enough to anyone to just call people up and meet up or something…so yea, there lies the whole issue. Really, I thought abt it and I just truly feel that all I want from my holiday is to experience life and be in the company of friends, nothing else in this world matters to me more than being with friends…And, I’m sick of this loneliness…for I know that I would not ask for more than just friends. To me life is just about relationships and life experiences, and there’s such a great passion in me to really live life. All I really want is friends and to be able to share life experiences with. So far, my holiday’s been pretty boring, yea I mean, I could watch TV, shows online, play computer and go for some courses or maybe get a job, perhaps go out with my family during the weekends. But, of course yesterday as I will mention later was good. The thing is that, the only main thing missing in my life I feel is that friends part again, it would really be perfect if I could use this holiday to sometimes hang out with friends and have them over, to add to whatever I have done so far. Not too upset though a little but, I don’t think it’s too much to ask to be able to spend time with other people other than my family. Yea, truly there nothing else I want in the world than just friends, not riches, the best luxury items or the best lifestyle. So, just really hope to have a fruitful, meaningful, enjoyable and awesome holiday, where I can also do stuff to make contributions. The other thing is that I really miss the people, my classmates, people I know from school and online “friends”…well I say that coz I’m usually only friends on the com, since you add people to your friends list so yea…and I never actually know anyone that well. Well, perhaps what I’m saying is that I never really get to see most of “friends” outside of school and even so sometimes even rarely in school, except for my classmates perhaps. And, so miss ain’t exactly that kind where you didn’t get to see someone you know very well for a long time but like wishing I could be closer friends with the people I know, whom I feel so distant from, since most of the people I know as “friends” are just mere acquaintances in it its most remote sense. And, as for the other kind of “missing”, I really wish I could get together with the people I care about the most other than my family. Anw, of course, now I’m trying think of other stuff to do this holiday, other than my most craved thing, that is going out with friends, that will make my holiday and life for that matter a whole lot more meaningful and fun, on top of the fact that I intend to sign up for some courses soon. And, perhaps just looking forward to an overseas trip come end of the year.

Anyway, just back tracking a little first, after a far from happy time after my A Levels initially, I’m much happier rite now. Part of the reason is that my cheerful and happy-go-lucky sister came back the other day and we have been playing WII, watching TV and listening to really nice songs. Most of all, her joy is seriously contagious and we’ve been like cracking jokes and going all crazy and so I’ve been feeling so “high” and happy since she came back. And, the other part of the reason, is truly because of the joy that God has put in me again and just how God’s presence has been so real again to me the past few days. And, finally, it’s like some things happened which slowly led me back to feeling fine again and to be over that whole unhappiness about my mistakes and stuff. But, like especially Church on Sunday was so great like God seem to speak to me through all of it, which was what I needed at that point when I was so confused about so much in my Christian life. So now anw, after that and a number of days spent trying to entertain myself at home, I’m finally back on track in my life I guess and feeling better and all that. I mean, yea I’m happier I guess as mentioned earlier, everything seems to be going great so yea. But, basically, the prayer, the worship songs and the message at Church seemed to help me out of that rough point. So, the message at Church was about the vision that came to Jacob from God in his dreams. Jacob was feeling guilty, fearful, lost, abandoned and anxious about his future, but God came to him in his sleep and present before him a stairway to heaven and assured him that the Lord is always with him and secured him about his future, and this was all part of a purpose God had for his life. The message was that even when we don’t feel God’s presence as Jacob experienced, God is always with us and there are times that God will give us vision and all that is for a purpose. Thus, that gave me assurance of the grace and mercy of our Lord, who is always there for us, and knowing that despite whatever I’ve done and how far I feel from God sometimes, that He is always there. So, I had no more worries about anything and began to feel better.

But, yesterday I must say was a great day and the best so far in my holiday even though I was home all day. So yea, more to suggest as it is that I’m getting on fine right now, despite all my complaints of all the boredom and all. Well, it was my mum and older brother’s birthday. So, at least I had something to do, to prepare for a celebration for my mum and brother. In the morning, I played com while waiting for my sis to get out of bed. Then, instead of telling my brother personally, I sent him a birthday message, and as for my mum I told her at like 1 am…lol. Anw, so we had pizza for lunch and was all good and we shared jokes and had some fun conversation. Then, when my mum and brother were out, the work began for me and my sis. We began by cutting ice cream sticks which you can imagine was hard coz we used a paper scissors, perhaps not the smartest thing to do. Next, we painted all of it red. Then, we assembled everything piece by piece with glue. And, like half way we ran out of glue and ice cream sticks so we had to go buy more. After gruelling few hours of work we were finally almost there. But, then it took a bit of a struggle before we finally managed to create a heart shaped base for the box…my great idea…haha. Then, like my mum had to get my sis to go with her to buy a cake, coz my dad was busy at work. So, we had only just completed a cover for the box that was unevenly done. But, my sis and I wouldn’t have it any other way, so my maid went down to the nearby railmall to get a cake from Coffee Bean, super expensive lah. And, since we knew we’d have too much cake we only bought a half cake!!! Then, at the last minute, we bought balloons and blew it up tying them along the stairs and on the chairs. And, as we had been using my Ipod speakers downstairs to listen to some Jay Chou, JJ Lin and some random Chinese female singer, we played two songs on a playlist we we created with two songs, Perfect Fan by BSB and Happy Birthday by Click Five…lol. We did this while my mum after delivering the cake back to the house went to pick my dad up from work. Then, my sis prepared the card she had done the day before and we only then created a card for my brother. Finally, when they came home, we popped some party poppers and gave them a huge surprise since that we had done so much to create a party atmosphere. It was fun as we gave the presents esp our homemade heart shaped box. When, we took out the cakes, my mum was as everyone was shocked that the cake we bought which she didn’t know about was a half cake, well, you could call it a memorable birthday party coz of that and we had at the last minute bought and added M&M’s forming the letters “M” and “P” standing for mum and my brother’s name. I therefore called it the “Member of Parliament” cake, if you get the joke. All the hard work and effort paid off as my mum and brother, I thot were quite happy abt it. A memorable birthday party indeed, even if it was simple, well that’s what love is about, the little things. But, I must stress that it was tough work getting it all done in time. So anw, here are some of the pictures from the night.






And, here are some pictures from IKEA Tampines and Dempsey Hill Dome, places i went to on the weekend...





Yup, so tts that...





























Comments

Popular Posts