God...Relationships...Love...

This week has been really remarkable. The trouble i face in school of being like so left out and without friends may have continued but still throughout the week i had a sense of peace and joy no matter what the circumstance, which was exactly what i prayed for God to give me, the joy and ability to rejoice in spite of difficult circumstances. God was really with me throughout the week, even as school has become so hectic and i'm sometimes just so tired, considering my situation, i'm actually doing better than most normal people...because its much harder for me to keep up with school than it is for everyone else. And, most of the time, i'm the one who has like completed the work for school and stuff, even way in advance but of course, i got to admit, i can do alot more...really my strength and my motivation in from the Lord, without Him i wouldn't have the tenacity and passion to persevere and to have gotten here so far. The week in all its disappointments of my loneliness, one a very good week, coz nothing seemed to matter other than God's awesome presence with me.

Well, so this week, i could really feel like God was so close to me and even the devotions and stuff like that seemed like God was speaking to me. Firstly, the past week before Fun-O-Rama, i had this spell of dryness, and my faith was being tested...and the group which lead chapel for the songs, one of the guys shared about how unexpected circumstances made Him wonder where God is, but He just knew that God is with Him and that all we need to do is to just trust Him no matter what, rain or shine. Then, a student who did the devotions about how a friend asked him how he could have faith in like someone we cannot see, referring to the Christian faith. He just read the Bible about faith when posed with the question...and the realisation was that if God showed himself that then we would not be able to make the decision to believe in God. In essence he said that we need to make the choice to believe, thats why there is a need to have faith in God without seeing Him. All these things said just served to strengthen my faith in God, and of course, with God's presence with me all week, my faith is so strong now, God is just so real to me now. Also, one of the times, there was a message in school, i think from the principal during one of the devotions. And, i know that at times i've been rude and uncaring, but the message was that no matter what we have said and done that may have been rude, that we should never give up but to work hard and pray that God will allow us to be more like Him, to love and be nice to people around us. I've made this mistake so many times, and this message really has given me the tenacity to improve myself each day. In this way, God also spoke to me this week.

Anw, the great and cool thing about the piece of news this week was that our Fun-O-Rama was such a great success and so many people have been saying that our school's Fun-O-Rama was very very good. I'm pleased that Fun-O-Rama's been such a success and i'm sure the whole school is happy about so ya. So, the amount we raised???...$608770...from what i rmb, anw its 680 plus thousand dollars. This just shows how great the school spirit is and how fun and wonderful the Fun-O-Rama has been. I don't mean to be sadisitc, but truly anyone who's missed out on this year's Fun-O-Rama has really REALLY MISSED OUT...!!!, seriously. The food was on of the best in the history of Fun-O-Rama, everyone loved the games and the ambience was great. We even had like record high sales for tickets. This was really a wonderful thing this week, and really all this has only been possible because of only one reason and that is because of GOD..!!! Truly...!!! Of course, it was coupled by our efforts but ultimately it was God's blessing that made everything work out so well. It's truly been great to be part of this awesome experience. God again is so ever present. Wrapping off this week with, so much joy and feeling so inspired because in so many ways we could feel God's presence and that is enough to drive away all the worries and troubles because God is with us every step of the way. Even as i look at how my life sometimes isn't as great as many people around me and i wish i had more to my life not just friends but really just to be involved in so much more. I realise how fortunate i am to be part of the best school ever ACJC..!!! God opened this path for me to be here and i can really feel God's presence and its just amazing and so great. I'm contented with my life because i know that at the end of the day nothing matters but for our relationship wtih God and i have that and i'm so happy, so there nothing more i could ask...

Finally, yesterday, I just worked so hard to complete my GP essay and i completed it...even went to do it at the pool. And, i did it with so much joy. Then, the whole day, i just was happy and inspired, and filled with this tremendous need to just praise God and tell of how great God is, thats just how awesome the feeling is, i couldn't help but sing praises to God. Its really such a joy.

Yesterday, even after such an awesome moment, at night, i felt kinda upset when everyone at home seemed not to care about anything i said or did. In school, everyday i feel so unloves and so lonely without friends and at home yesterday, it seemed too like i had so little attention placed on me. I got to admit, i was abit selfish, but i'm human, everyone wants to feel loved, who doesn't want that, but the harsh reality is that everyday in school, i face the cold treatment, with like no friends and no one really bothering about how i feel and always being left to be alone. At home, naturally, i would just wish that someone lets me know how much i matter to anyone. I wanna know that i matter. Cause, suddenly i just feel like i'm not much to anyone. Still, i know that God loves me and i'm worth everything to Him no matter how insignificant i am. But, i realised that sometimes its true parents don't always show their love for their children in ways which they can see, its usually the things parents do behind the scenes that really show the parents love for their children. I realise WOW, how similar is this to our God. We are forced to believe in God and that He loves us, just like we expect our parents to love us whether we feel or see it or not...so why do we believe our parents love us because they brought you up. Similarly, we believe in God because He created us and loved us with His act of dying on the cross, so we must believe that God loves us and we must believe in God. How can we doubt God when, we believe that our parents love us and we know that they love us?...Its only natural that we believe in God. So, my sadness faded away cause although i don't feel it, i know somehow i'm still loved and i believe that God loves me more than anyone could ever love me. So, my joy in the Lord still sustains me no matter what. Oh, i love you Lord...!!!

To end, i must say that God is so real and so awesome. I feel loved enough that God loves me. The relationship with God is all that we need and all that matters, and i can be happy no matter what cirucmstance good or bad. This has been a great week, and thanks must be to God, who's with me every second. God is so amazing..truly...!!!

Comments

Popular Posts