Family...

Today, was a ok day i guess...same as usual, yea with blank seats beside and stuff...but the start of the day was great. I don't mean on the way to school, i woke up not in the best of moods and nearly sort of like quarrelled. So, by the time i got to school, troubles kinda weighed on me. But, chapel today was really like God speaking to me again, and also it made me forget why i was feeling so unhappy which kinda puzzled me coz it felt like something missing yet, it was supposed to be a good thing that i forgot my troubles, but anw for the rest of the day and always i was joyful, it's from God and cannot be taken away, unlike happiness which depends on what happens. To my real point anw, ITS SO AMAZING...!!! With the Chapel message on Family, this morning...God spoke right to my heart, ok i mean, but God really really is working in my life and everything that happens i can see God's hand in it, and through chapel, He really reached out to speak to me. The past few days, i've kinda had problems at home, i mean like just yea sometimes theres stuff that happens like disagreements and there's some unhappiness i guess...The other thing's that yea, like the examples the speaker gave in his message about how one may feel insignificant or not good enough when like others in the family do better and yea about like our need for like to hear words of affirmation, encouragement and love. So yea, the message in a strong sense spoke to me coz i felt some of these feelings at home and stuff. Then, the speaker was like getting people to raise hands for Him to pray for people who want him to pray for their families and for like people to want to pray for God to come into their lives. Yea, so sort of like evangelistical, had alot of like speakers who've like done this also. It's like i really could feel God speaking to me and i was yea kinda touched by the message and even though i didn't raise my hand, yea, really yea...but i could feel the God touch as He prayed for us, and yea, just really pray that God will just have have His hand over the family and just help our family to be even better. So at a time when i needed to hear a message like that, the speaker in chapel spoke about it. This i really feel is what God wanted to say to me...so really could feel again God's presence. Anw, so yea, the songs were also good during chapel today. Despite, whatever things that happened, in fact actually today was a pretty smooth day, it was a fine day i guess...and i didn't really feel that much lonely anymore...Just wanted to say that God really seem to speak to me again...and its really awesome to know that God is with m eand guiding me each step of the way...tts all i guess...just leaving all my problems and worries to the Lord...my refuge...

Comments

Popular Posts