Looking Ahead to 2023

2022 was really the year where we stepped out of the shadow of the pandemic but not without other emerging challenges. Personally, it has been a breakthrough year for me and I've achieved so much in 2022 beyond my expectation. 2023 looks like a tough year but I hope to continue make progress. In 2023, I hope to... 

  1. Do a song, poem for mdas
  2. Follow up on engineering good with photography/rotating bed and suggest accessible art making for tech4good 2023. 
  3. For Artably to run course with mdas
  4. Collab with sky shen
  5. Get comfortable with new wheelchair, 
  6. Do well in boccia, 
  7. See if I can play power soccer. 
  8. Follow up on acessible gaming. Settle the xbox adaptive controller. 
  9. To manage the new initiatives with our Disabled Christian fellowship. 
  10. And church more regularly and do bible study. 

Looking forward to an exciting 2023!

Comments

Popular Posts