Every Cloud has a Silver Lining

Just as I was so happy and excited to welcome the new year in anticipation that the year 2020 is going to be a positive step in my life with plans of working towards a career, good health and enjoying life, 2020 just had to have a disastrous start. In the world, political instability, war, natural disaster, virus outbreak and tragedy. Personally, people in my life and I myself falling ill, and things breaking down. I've basically spent the whole of Chinese New Year feeling unwell, partly the paranoia of the virus outbreak and I've been stuck at home until now.

Now, I think I'd rather not harp on all the bad things coz we've had enough of it already and its only February, but my problems have been really affecting me. I just hope that we can get out of this bad spell and return to some normalcy. Well, I know my situation is far from as bad as many people in this crisis and I pray for them to be ok. It's just that the horrible start to 2020 in the world seems to mirror the problems I'm facing in my life and its also affecting my mood with news that is all doom and gloom. I'm seriously feeling like it's the end of the world. This has made me think about life and how it could all easily end. Makes me feel like I need to seek the Lord even more.

But anyway, its frustrating and worrying to continue my normal daily life in light of the virus situation coz there is a real risk but that is what I'm going to start doing from now as I start my course to upgrade myself and hopefully get a job. I'm also worried if my health problem would continue to disrupt my life. Just hope that just as every cloud has a silver lining, things we get better and work itself out. In the meantime, I'm just desperately praying for God's deliverance from the crisis both in my life and in the world.

Comments

Popular Posts