Long Weekend...the most fun in a long time...

This weekend's been pretty good...i've had more fun than i've had since the last time i had that much fun. Alright, i had a great time this weekend, just of course it wasn't all plain sailing, overall though it was 7 out of 10 i guess. It seems like after Passion AC, i have this new found perspective to life, and joy and passion for life. I feel like i'm now able to live my life the way it should be lived and i'm contented with my life now, its unbelievable, i'm living so well rite now its wonderful. Now, i feel as if no matter what i'm living life to the fullest as it is. I'm just like so pumped up at the moment, suddenly like life just inspires me so much, and i feel i'm making the most of life and i feel like nothing could stand in the way of me living life the way it should be lived. The only down side about this weekend was that i still have been having problems with maintaining good terms between myself and others, particularly with everyone at home this weekend. I guess, mostly it was my mistakes. So, yea just really hoping to improve myself and be a nicer person. Coz, i know that in my heart i'm a good person, and i'm just being authentically me and i care for the people around me alot, really. But, anw rest assurred, most of the weekend was truly fantastic, even if it wasn't the most spectacular. I mean, you could be forgiven for thinking my weekend was a disaster, but believe me it was actually really awesome, apart from some minor issues that threathened to ruin the good occassion, i had fun and was genuinely quite happy. So anw, here's how i spent the weekend...OH YEA...

Firstly, Friday nite had fun at Passion AC, so i slept kinda late that nite and got up later than usual on Saturday. I did some homework, abit of my chem worksheet, then i had tuition until lunchtime. Had lunch at home, then, watched some tv, next i did more homework, then we had a really good homecooked dinner so that my sis had a taste of some of the other home food that she enjoys at home, so it was a spread. That was really good i guess. Seemed like nothing much happened on Saturday and i stayed at home alone well my mum and sis went out to shop and bro went for chess, but, really, i did alot of work and felt like i made lots of progress in my studies and truly, it was great knowing as always that whatever i'm doing that its for the Lord, that made my day enough.

Sunday, had church in the morning, and it was good and the sermon again i feel had spoken to me in one way or another. Like, in that, the Lord has complete authority over everything, so we do not need to fear anything and we can place our complete trust in the Lord no matter what the circumstance, and that we can give up anything if we need to to follow the Lord because He has everything under control and has authority over us and every situation and His plan is perfect and will provide us with all we need. All the more reason to live for God and give Him our lives completely. Anw, thereafter, we bought lunch home. After that, there was some minor squabbles. But, everything settled as the rest of my family went out, my sis and mum to run errands with my dad driving them and my bro to go for chess training. Later on, at nite the fun started...we went to eat at Seoul Garden at the Taka branch. And, for no real occasion, but just to have fun since it was youth day the next day and we had no school. Really expensive, but i guess its ok to indulge once in awhile..hehe.
So yea, here's the picture of my and my brothers and sister having fun cooking our food in the hot plate...haha...that was awesome, the meat we cooked tasted real good apart from the burnt ones, haha, but doing "injustice" to Seoul Garden, i loved their ICE CREAM, i mean i suppose they aren't suppose to be famous for their ice cream. But, anw i tell you, now i know what makes the experience worth the money and even more, its the company as you cook, eat and talk.

Then, after dinner, we had to drag ourselves to follow our sis get a clutch bag, don't you think tts kinda boring, haha. Oh, and we saw like this middle eastern looking couple who were like with four huge and muscular bodyguards, almost like in the movies seriously. Anw, my sis finally got her bag after deliberating for so long...and we joked that it was a "STEAL", haha coz she got it at a good price. Thereafter, we went home, sending my sis to a sleepover at her friends place.

Then, for today, i woke up at about 8 and my dad took leave to take us out to East Coast Park, but my bro couldn't get up so we left, and i had some disagreement, but in the end we set off anw. So, we went to pick my sis up and drove around my sis friends house area while waiting for her to get ready so we could pick her and go. Then, when we got there we parked somewhere and decided to have breakfast at this place called Old Town White Coffee. The meal was delicious and we laughed quite abit there. But, the other thing is that, sitting next to us we saw the MediaCorp artiste Edmund Chen, his wife and kids. They were quite friendly to us, even said hi to us and say goodbye somemore when we left, lol. Anw, so it was a nice windy day, so my sis cycled, and then rollerbladed and at the end she pushed me while using the roller blades, on my wheelchair and went super fast and felt the wind rushing in my face for the first time in a long time, it was great. And, i went at a nice fast pace, now i'm not contented with my "slow" wheelchair..haha, jk. Anw, the beach looked great, seeing the sea, smelling it and feeling the rush of the wind is awesome, and now i appreciate how amazing it is that God created all this, nature.
Just as we left, at lunch time, it rained and i got wet but a little coz thankfully we got to the shelter fast and left.

Next, after that, we picked up my mum and bro to go to Dempsey Hill to eat at the Dome there, really like the ambience there. Anw, so we had a sumptous meal..and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, though it was raining heavily outside. Here's the pictures at the place...


So yea, that was all the fun we had, after this i went home and my bro and sis joined my mum and dad to run errands, ending off the wonderful day...so yea, i'm really happy, wish i could live like this forever, its an amazing life...i really thank God for giving such an awesome life, lets just hope i'll be able to improve my relations with others tts all...overall, i had a fun day..yea...

Comments

Popular Posts