A Quick Update

“Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” - Psalm 139:23-24
I've been feeling lately like I really want to be a better person, for the Lord to mould me into what He wants me to be...

 Somehow, blogging is no longer a regular habit for me anymore, just feel like I never have the time to anymore these days. Yea, it's kind of the holidays for me right now, so you'd think I should have the time to, which is true but like nowadays it's like I wanna do so many things that I end up doing very little and stuff like my blogging have ended up taking a backseat. On the other hand, I do find that blogging does not have the same kind of appeal to me anymore, coz like things have just been going like crazy fast for me, that I can't even stop to take note of all the interesting stuff that happens, not that I've encountered much of interest to me in awhile.

Just looking back at my old blog posts, and how religiously I wrote blog post after blog post...I'm almost amazed at how I could have sustained it. It's like I feel like I kind of miss parts of that time, when I was so free to blog...haha. Yet, I'm also quite amazed to see how much I've changed and I realise now that I didn't know that the way I used to live was kind of blessed in it's own way.

Anyway, so there is alot of cool stuff going on in my life nowadays, like coz I'm finally more certain than ever about what I want in life and finally express my heart in many ways in my life, although yea I'm still pretty isolated these days...especially also that my siblings are all overseas. Yea, and you know the whole friends thing has always kind of eluded me. However, I shall talk about all the good stuff in my life nowadays.

Basically, i made some decisions in my life and I feel I've grown up alot in my thinking. So, I decided to cut down the number of things I've been doing to focus on what matters most to me. I have actually decided to quit chess. And, I'm focussing on my product design, singing and online stuff. Yea, and I know I haven't invested myself spiritually. I've decided to spent time learning singing by practising more and getting all the recording stuff to a higher level. Coz yea, I finally got myself a recording microphone and have since used that to create videos with better vocals and backing tracks using software I downloaded and it's awesome. I'm going to practise drawing more too. And, I'm going to be setting up a blogshop soon. I'm also taking song writing classes. And, yea I'm reading my bible according to where I stopped in my reading plan, so I intend to finish that soon.  Also, the concert I'm going to be singing in is coming up real soon.

Finally, just a note about spiritually and my walk with God. I know that as I have began to opened myself up to the world, it's hard to stay focussed on the Lord and what our purpose is and I admit that I've strayed abit at  times nowadays. But, I just sincerely pray that I'll find back the parts of me that I've lost a little of from in the past, so that I can get back to the heart of worship and closer to God again. I need and want to realise again that what matters is a live lived for God. That will always be my goal first and foremost. I just want to not care about the success that the world believes in coz I keep looking at how I've not gone the conventional route in life since missing out on a place in university. Coz, in truth it's a blessing in disguise coz now I'm where I'm supposed to be. I know the route I'm taking is competitive with alot riding on talent but the Lord must have put the passion in my heart for what I'm doing now for a reason. So yea, just hope things in my life continue getting better.

Comments

Popular Posts