A New Lease on Life

I haven't gotten so sick in a long time, but for the first week of 2011 I fell sick and missed a whole week of school. As bad as that sounds...while it was bad...The thing is that it was so bad coz I had high fever for two days and i was in so much pain, it felt like it was the end of the world, at least for me...but after coming out of it thanks to God and all the prayers, I felt so so good, like the happiest I've ever felt in a long time. I don't know how to explain it but for the first time in a long time, I feel like my life is so perfect again in almost every way. It's like suddenly, all my feelings, passion, joy and everything in me just awakened. I felt inspired again to do the things I want to do in my life. And, it's like I've never felt so clear headed about my life before. I seemed also to know how to react to situations better than ever before. I think it's probably coz for the first time in a long time I truly rested and had time to reflect on my life. It's like I went from being quite sick and so things looked bleak especially when you are sick to just feeling so great that I'm finally on the road to recovery again. It's truly like a new lease on life...I hope that I can continue to feel so positive about my life, coz that's the best feeling ever.

One other great thing I did after feeling better was to pack up the drawers in my table. And, so I took out all my stuff, threw the useless, repacked some stuff and took some of my old stuff that are of sentimental value to me and stuff that i could use and place them where now i can make use of them and have them in view. But, what was so great about it was that looking through my old stuff kind of reminded me of all the things that made me good and made me who I am, the struggles and the joy. It made me feel like I had so many people who cared about, especially looking through the old cards i received. It was like finding myself at the core of who I am again. It was also quite funny seeing some of the old stuff I had. And, it was like almost therapeutic and i felt a sense of accomplishment packing my stuff. I don't know why but suddenly like I've become so organised, packing my stuff so neatly.

I feel like right now my life is pretty great apart from the loneliness at times. But, I just feel so happy about my life right now and I don't know why. It's like I'm at peace again. And, yea getting sick, reminded me that I need rely on God so much, well, we all do. Yea, i know we should remember God not just in times of need but in all seasons, rain or shine. But, it did give me a wake up call. I feel it's like brought me closer to God again, and I just felt like praising Him again and going back to spending more time reading my bible again. Anyway, I feel like so passionate about life again that I just want to go out there and live life, to pursue my dreams, live life to the fullest and bring glory to God. I watched quite abit of tv recently, and i watched a lot stuff that reminded me what my heart is drawn to. And, I like seem to remember what matters most to me in my life, God, family, friends and doing the things I've always wanted to do in my life. It's like I want to remember the list of things I've wanted to do in my life and try to make things happen in my life. Like, I want to continue to pursue my passion in product design, but I must say that in my life two of the things out of my my other dreams which I will not disclose here, is that in my life i want to have written a book and recorded a music album.

I think I might sound crazy right  now but I feel on top of the world like I can do anything and live the life of my dreams. This is the beginning of the rest of my life and I just feel new life is being breathed into me to live my life as much as I used to feel or even more to live my life...

Comments

Popular Posts