The things we miss out in fast forward...

Before we even knew it, another term has almost gone by, I'm one week away now from the end of my first semester in NP. I've never been so busy in my life before and I must say it doesn't feel all that great coz there's so much in my heart that I wanted to share about how my life's been over the past several months in this year which have just flown by. I've managed to have most of what I want in my life now but something doesn't seem right coz I haven't really had time to be in the moment. I'm always moving forward so much, there's no time to stop and reflect about things, which has always allowed me to stay in touch with myself.

I think right now I just need to get through this term and figure out some kind of balance. I mean, coz my life is getting so close to the way I had envisioned all along with my main issue of friendship slowly getting to where it needs to be. And, I just need the time to remind myself of all the things I'm passionate about and all the things i care about. I need also to remind myself of my goal in everything which is to bring glory to God. Hopefully, that will take away all my confusion and apathy...coz I just need time to feel my life...

Everything has gone by so fast, it's almost like I'm living in fast foward... There is so much I'm missing out in my life by not being able to share it on this space...coz I mean what is the joy in keeping all the amazing things that are happening in my life be it good or bad that are shaping me each day in to a different person. It's like feeling like your life matters to someone...and they appreciate what you're going through...

Yea, so I just need time to find the awesome parts of who I used and bring that into the new person I am today, coz they were missed out in the speed that things have been going forward in my life...and if that happens maybe then will I finally reach where I want and need to be in my life...To embrace the new and yet stay true to who I was from the beginning in heart...

Comments

Popular Posts