A Breakthrough for 2022

The past two years have just flown by, 2022 is already here. I've decided 2022 will be the year that I finally overcome the one main issue that has been holding me back from living my life fully and that is my bladder problem. The problem made me not confident to go out and do stuff but covid lockdown gave me a good reason to stay home so I didn't have to deal with the problem. But this year, as the world tries to resume some normalcy bearing in mind there is currently a surge in cases due to the omicron variant although in some ways to me it is a sign it's becoming endemic soon, I like to deal with the problem and stop hiding behind the virus as a reason for avoiding the problem. I've decided that I will finally surrender this problem to God and make a breakthrough by God's grace. Apart from that there are some other things I hope to achieve this year so...  


Here is my list of resolutions:

  • Solve bladder problem 
  • get new wheelchair 
  • get portable bipap 
  • do daily devotion 
  • work on collaborations with mdas 
  • continue activities with socializing platform 

Hopefully, in achieving all these I can be confident to step out into the world again this year as we things start to get back to normal.


Comments

Popular Posts