Beginning of the Dream...



If there's anything for me to blog about regarding the slightly more than one month of holiday that are coming to an end, it would be this...the highlight of my holiday, the musical event by msm at the esplanade, the Musical Rendezvous, that I was a part of.

I must say that it was really a dream come true for me, just to be able to perform and sing on stage at a venue like the esplanade, even if it's just as a choir member. I know that I'm not that great a singer coz I'm pretty new to this whole thing, so it's been such an honour to have performed at this event.

So much has changed in such a short time, from sitting at home with only thoughts of being able to sing for an audience, to starting singing lessons and then to my first time ever singing for an event. It's just so amazing.

This holiday may not have been very eventful apart from this, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. This event alone will be a awesome and unforgettable memory for me and the great thing about this is that this is only the beginning of my journey of my pursuit of one of my greatest passions, singing. Well, product design is my other passion of course.

About the experience of performing at the esplanade, it was both exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time. However, now I truly understand, what performers mean by the 'high' of perofrming on stage, the feeling is really surreal, it's like you're on top of the world, and the feeling is addictive. And, yea it was great to get to know a group of like-minded performers, in terms of that passion for singing. And, being in front of the audience singing was great and I really hope that my appearance has inspired others, that no matter what circumstances we face, we all can live our dreams...

Comments

Popular Posts